- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Sandra Campos ’20
Majors and Minors
Majors: Chemistry and Neuroscience
Why did you choose to attend Lake Forest College?
I chose to attend Lake Forest College because of the incredible amount of financial aid offered, the quality of the science programs (in particular, the neuroscience programs), the small classes and easy connections to professors and the amount of guidance received about future career paths.
What campus organizations and/or clubs are you participating in this academic year?
I’m in Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity, Gamma Phi Omega International Sorority and Phi Sigma Iota Language Honor Society.
What do you aspire to do after you graduate?
I aspire to go into the healthcare field, specifically nursing, and hope to get into an Master of Science Nursing program at either Rush University or DePaul University. I want to work in the nursing field and perhaps, if time and financial assistance allows, apply to medical school and get my MD or DO. I am also open to getting into PA school.
What's your favorite on-campus activity?
My favorite on-campus activity is being with my friends and participating in activities provided by Greek Life.
What are two random but interesting facts about yourself?
I used to play rugby at school, and I am working in an immunology lab at Rosalind Franklin University Medical School, doing research on inflammatory breast cancer.