- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
Kyle Lim ’21
Majors and Minors
Majors: Chemistry and Communication
Minor: Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Why did you choose to attend Lake Forest College?
The environment of Lake Forest College is geared for success. The feeling I have when I come here is that everyone wants you to succeed. The professors, the coaches, even my peers want me to succeed. Having that positive reinforcement as well as the resources that we have compared to other colleges and universities is a huge reason why I chose to attend Lake Forest College. Also, the opportunity we have because of our connection and proximity to Chicago is a huge factor as well.
What campus organizations and/or clubs are you participating in this academic year?
Student Ambassador, Athletic Orientation Guide, Athletic Council, Fellowship Christian Athletes, and Student Programming Board.
What do you aspire to do after you graduate?
Hopefully, I will secure a health administration position in the city. I’m also interested in marketing, sales, and advertising. In the end, I just want to change people’s lives in a positive manner.
What's your favorite on-campus activity?
I enjoy the All Campus Programs.
What are two random but interesting facts about yourself?
I have successfully completed the 100 chicken nugget challenge shortly after eating a Chipotle burrito. And, I can speak Korean fluently.