- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
Where all have you lived? Where do you live now?
Until 1979 in Lake Forest
1979-81 Natick, MA
1981-86 Rochester, NY
1986-2000 Fairfield, CT
2000-2001 Cleveland, OH
2001-2004, Baltimore, MD
2004-present West Chester, PA
About your family:
1 wife 2 sons 3 granddaughters
What kind of work did/do you do?
Educator. Three years in the public schools of Zion and Waukegan. Then independent schools until 2004. Teacher, department head, dean of students, division head (20 years at three schools), academic dean, and interim head of school.
How do you spend your leisure time?
Gardening, walking, stamp collecting, reading, socializing. Raced auto cross for ten years.
What are your community involvements?
Served as Democratic committeeman.
Things you've learned to be true in the last 50 years...
The value of a great education. Nothing is more satisfying than helping the people you love have fun.
Things you've seen in the last 50 years that were spectacular...
Iceland, European cathedrals, and Alaskan glaciers.
Things that have surprised you in the last 50 years....
How little people know about our world and it’s past.
Things that have disappointed you in the last 50 years...
The quirky election of Donald Trump
What are you most proud of?
My family and helping my wife transition from Playboy Bunny, to wife, to mother, to educator, to Yale doctorate.
Other thoughts you'd like to share:
Nope, I’m tired out.
Who you're most looking forward to seeing at the reunion: