- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/48737_IMG_9636.rev.1541712259.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29649_visit_campus-cropped.rev.1450717447.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29874_header-aerial.rev.1450207337.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29736_apply-_needs_to_be_cropped.rev.1451944927.jpg)"/>
College and Major
B.A. in Drama and Psychology-Neuroscience-Philosophy – Washington University in St. Louis
M.Ed. in Higher Education – The Pennsylvania State University
Working for the College since
My life before Lake Forest
Before joining Lake Forest College, I worked as an admission officer at the University of California, Los Angeles.
One word or phrase to describe myself
Top three reasons I would choose to attend Lake Forest College
- Liberal arts focus: Lake Forest is committed to teaching students to think critically, enabling them to be successful in virtually any field after graduation.
- Community: Students develop close relationships with faculty, staff, and their peers in Lake Forest’s tight-knit community.
- Location: Students at Lake Forest College have easy access to both the opportunities of Chicago and the serenity of Lake Forest’s campus and surrounding neighborhood.
What character traits do I appreciate in an applicant?
Resilience. You will undoubtedly face challenges during your college experience. Demonstrating how you’ve overcome challenges in your life thus far gives me great insight into how you will continue to do this at Lake Forest.
What makes the College unique?
Lake Forest College truly develops students as whole people. Students are given the tools and support they need to grow not only academically but in all aspects of their lives.
Tip for the college search
Look at schools that challenge you. Ultimately, you want to find a place that feels like home but also a place that will encourage you to grow beyond what you already know.
Hint for success
You don’t need to have everything figured out already. Most college students change their major several times before graduation (and may even change careers several times as well). Keep an open mind about your future plans.
Favorite activity in Chicago
Seeing some fantastic theater! I especially love Goodman Theatre and Steppenwolf.
Favorite place in the town of Lake Forest
Egg Harbor – order the Banana Bread French Toast.
Fun fact to share
My dad has 11 siblings and I have dozens of cousins!