- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Where all have you lived? Where do you live now?
I have resided in Scottsdale AZ for almost 40 years. Before that Toronto, New York, Cincinnati, and Los Angeles.
About your family:
My husband was a Scottish physician. My son, Douglas, is 40. My daughter, Alexandra, is 36. They have given me five grandchildren, one of whom is a girl.
What kind of work did/do you do?
The hardest but most gratifying work was raising children. The paid work was in Mental Health, which I went into for the big bucks.
How do you spend your leisure time?
With my dogs, friends and grandchildren
What are your community involvements?
School, neighborhood, politics, animal welfare, women’s reproductive rights
Things you've learned to be true in the last 50 years...
The jungle is dark but full of diamonds.
Things you've seen in the last 50 years that were spectacular...
Me creating two human beings
Them producing five human beings
The Grand Canyon
The Panama Canal
Things that have surprised you in the last 50 years....
Life and Death
Things that have disappointed you in the last 50 years...
Life and Death
Have you had a life changing event?
Other thoughts you'd like to share:
I have left several questions unanswered because I find them to be vast within this context. But I’m happy to talk philosophy up close and personal with old and new friends!
Who you're most looking forward to seeing at the reunion:
I find myself desiring to see the campus again, and the town and Lake Michigan, which was always there for me during a spiritual crisis. It was all so beautiful there and then.