- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Where all have you lived? Where do you live now?
Have been a resident of Glastonbury, CT for the past 33 years with prior time in Foxboro, MA, Madison, NJ and pre-marriage at non-descript places in and around Boston.
About your family:
Happily married for 47 years, 2 boys who both earned their CPA and are also happily married with my oldest Eric having 2 girls (10 & 13) and Johnathan with a boy almost 13 and a girl 10.
What kind of work did/do you do?
Spent 25 years with Shawmut Bank / Ct National Bank / Bank of America in securities operations and the remaining 16 years as an independent consultant working with securities related firms such as banks, brokers and mutual funds. Retired in June 2011.
How do you spend your leisure time?
Golf, tennis, travel and now winters in Florida
What are your community involvements?
Currently President of the local farmers market coalition and a member of our church’s pre-school committee
Things you've learned to be true in the last 50 years...
Family and friends are critical to a successful and full life
Things you've seen in the last 50 years that were spectacular...
Travel to anywhere for the first time
Have you had a life changing event?
Getting married and having children and grandchildren in our lives
What are you most proud of?
My wife, family and friends
Who you're most looking forward to seeing at the reunion: