- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
Lake Forest allowed me to be close to home but not essentially at home. There were also many networking opportunities that I could not pass up!
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
I participated in the First Connection program when I came to Lake Forest College. And I can honestly say it’s an experience I will always cherish. I just wanted to give more students that same experience!
What academic advice do you have for our incoming First Connection mentees?
Talk to your peers! They’ve had the same problems as you (or know someone who has) and can save you a lot of stress in the long run.
What do you advocate for?
You have to be your truest self and no one else. No one should shape your identity but you. Own it and do good with it!