- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
Paris Burton ’19
What is your favorite Orientation memory?
Playfair! I met some of my longtime friends that night, I also enjoyed all the different nightly activities!
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Never be shy to go all in at orientation. All these first-years are in the same boat as you are and orientation is hands down the best way to get to know those who you will be attending school with. Also learning how to manage your time sooner rather than later will be extremely valuable to you and as hard as it is, try not to procrastinate your homework, your future self will thank you.
What is your favorite event or program at Lake Forest College?
The different ACPs we have throughout the academic year, it is a great way to spend time with friends and receive some of that stress!
What organizations are you involved in?
Forester Guides, Garrick Players, Theater Department, Greek Life, St. Jude, Ambassadors, Omicron Delta Kappa, Senior 25
What is your favorite place to hang out on campus?
In my hammock on South Campus, or the Library.
Favorite Movie, NetFlix or TV Show
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, or NCIS or Criminal Minds or Queer Eye
Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway -John Wayne