- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
Michael Lesko ’20
What is your favorite Orientation memory?
I got to play a game of basketball with my group. While we have already met and done our icebreakers, we were able to really bond over an activity that we all liked. Afterwards we all got lunch together and had a good time. It is one of my favorite memories because any time I see any of these guys, I can still talk to them.
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Do not be afraid to put yourself outside your comfort zone. People really notice and appreciate it when you are making an effort to meet others and be social. Everybody is nervous when surrounded by new faces. Be the person to break the ice.
What is your favorite event or program at Lake Forest College?
Relay For Life
What organizations are you involved in?
What is your favorite place to hang out on campus?
Reid Hall (music major) or anywhere outside when it is warm.
Favorite Movie, NetFlix or TV Show
TV Show: Breaking Bad Movie: Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Favorite Professional or Collegiate Sports Team
American Gods by Neil Gaiman
‘You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take’ -Wayne Gretzky - Michael Scott
Time -Pink Floyd