- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
Kristi Kauth ’21
What is your favorite Orientation memory?
Meeting New People
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Don’t worry too much! Your first year of college may seem scary and it’s definitely a big change, but you’re going to do great. It’s not as bad as you make it out to be in your head. And don’t let your fears and worries stop you from participating, getting involved, meeting new people, or even just asking questions. You have so many people here that want to help you succeed and they will be more than happy to help with whatever you may need.
What is your favorite event or program at Lake Forest College?
What organizations are you involved in?
I work with Development and Alumni Relations
What is your favorite place to hang out on campus?
Favorite Movie, NetFlix or TV Show
One Tree Hill
Favorite Professional or Collegiate Sports Team
You’ve got the right to be all that you wanna be and that’s extraordinary.