- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Where all have you lived? Where do you live now?
Mostly Minneapolis, Chicago and now Phoenix.
About your family:
Dawn and I recently celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary. We’ve 6 adult sons (3 each), 4 wonderful daughter-in-laws and 8 grandchildren.
What kind of work did/do you do?
Grain trader for first-half of career and executive recruiter for second-half.
How do you spend your leisure time?
Travelling to see kids / grandkids who live in 4 different states, walking, hiking, biking and some golf.
What are your community involvements?
Previously, coaching youth sports. Now, mission trips to Jamaica, Haiti and Mexico. Leading activities at church.
Things you've learned to be true in the last 50 years...
Romans 12: 3
Things you've seen in the last 50 years that were spectacular...
Our National Parks.
Things that have surprised you in the last 50 years....
That I’d still play hockey and jog into age 71.
Things that have disappointed you in the last 50 years...
Our growing disrespect for others and bullying.
Have you had a life changing event?
A recent, total right knee replacement which now ends my previously mentioned hockey and jogging.
What are you most proud of?
Proud - not really; love - yes: my faith and my family.
Other thoughts you'd like to share:
Thanks to all in our class and nearby classes that served in our Armed Forces. Easy to write but it was a large sacrifice to those in “our time”.
Who you're most looking forward to seeing at the reunion:
Everyone…but sure hope the Name Tags have large print.