- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
Lake Forest College was one of the school which I felt the most confident about it. I looked for a school, which can offer wide variety of opportunities, has a good location. It was also important that the school easily accessible and public transportation system is available. The college also has a great surrounding area, full of nature, which I really enjoy.
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
As former participant and mentor of the First Connection program I know how useful and supportive it can be. Due to my positive experience and many other factors such as being socially active member of the community, motivating and helping other was always something that defined me as a person.
What academic advice do you have for our incoming First Connection mentees?
Think about your future – early and often: Your future includes shorter-term plans, like course registration and choosing a major, as well as longer-term plans, like graduate education or career possibilities. All the resources are available on campus. Make sure you use them.
What do you advocate for?
I advocate for diversity because it requires a particular worldview, or set of beliefs as well as committing to the mission of promoting awareness and appreciation.