- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
got a really good financial aid package and I really wanted small class sizes which is exactly what LF offered. The exclusivity you get while studying here is really something special as you get to know your professors on a face name basis where you would rarely see that in UofI for example.
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
I really enjoyed the program while I was in it and it helped me make friends. I would like to take on the torch and be the guiding person now. It’s also always cool to meet new people so why not.
What academic advice do you have for our incoming First Connection mentees?
College can be overwhelming at first but you have to stick with it. The grading scale is different from many high schools but is standard for all colleges. Make sure you know your finals dates before booking tickets and be prepared to drink coffee if you didn’t before.
What do you advocate for?
Gender equality if anything, I think it’s only fair that men and women be treated as equals. In sports, work, and of course in moments of weakness.