- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
Because it’s easier to make connections with your professors at a small liberal arts school! Plus, there is Chicago if you want to network with global experienced professionals!
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
Because I made lots of friends when I was a mentee and as Peer mentor and I’m looking forward to helping first-year students to transition into college while having fun.
What academic advice do you have for our incoming First Connection mentees?
Always ask questions, you will have a great support system if you look for it.
What do you advocate for?
LGBTQ+ rights, Black Lives Matter, Global Warming Awareness.