- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
The location is amazing! There is a lot of nature and fresh air on campus and it is very easy to go to Chicago and experience the city life. Lake Forest College gave me a good financial aid offer and creates many job opportunities.
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
To help incoming students with their transition, just as i was helped by my previous First Connection Mentor.
What academic advice do you have for our incoming First Connection mentees?
Make sure you know about ALL the academic resources offered by the college. They are very important and will make your college experience less stressful.
What do you advocate for?
Gun control! This is my first year in America and have already experienced culture shock, it seems so be normal and easy to obtain a firearm. Personally, I do not feel safe walking around in public areas knowing that anyone I come across could be carrying a gun. Especially, with the mass shootings happening the the country.