- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
Lake Forest College is a small school, so I get a chance to know every professor and student.
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
Because I wanted to get involved and make new friends, and also help incoming students make a successful transition to college life.
What academic advice do you have for our incoming First Connection mentees?
The most important thing is using time wisely. Don’t make your schedule too full, remember to leave some free time to yourself.
What do you advocate for?
Legalize the Euthanasia, especially for those Critically ill patients.