- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
I chose to come to Lake Forest College because I received several scholarships from this school which resulted in LFC being my best option.
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
I wanted to be a First Connection Coordinator because I enjoyed being a mentor last year, and I wanted to be a part of the planning process to ensure mentees receive everything they need to get started on campus.
What academic advice do you have for our incoming First Connection mentees?
Finding a balance between academics and your social life starts with time management. Keep an open mind and find people who motivate you and that you can motivate.
What do you advocate for?