- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
I came to Lake Forest because I could go to a school close to home and be at a school with a really good business program. I also would be able to continue playing basketball for a collegiate team.
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
To give students the extra help I wish I had as an incoming freshman. There were many things that, if I’d known of them, I would’ve taken advantage of when I first got to campus. I have the opportunity to make sure that many freshman do not look back thinking the same thing I am now.
What academic advice do you have for our incoming First Connection mentees?
Use the resources that are available to you on campus. These resources have helped me get to where I am now and where I can end up once I leave.
What do you advocate for?
To help provide students, who do not have the opportunity, with the education they deserve.