- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
I chose to come to Lake Forest firstly because of the intimate size of the college Campus. It was also in close proximity to Chicago and being a Finance Major I saw it as a great opportunity to learn and network.
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
First Connection my freshman year was amazing and it really eased my transition to College and I wanted to do the same for others. I love meeting and interacting with people from different backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
What academic advice do you have for our incoming First Connection mentees?
First Year is for fun but it’s also a good time to cement your GPA. Take advantage of office hours and get to know your professors. Practice makes perfect no matter what you think your academic strength is, if you tune your mind the rest will follow.
What do you advocate for?
Equality. I believe everyone should be treated the same be it Gender, Race or Religion aside all these Sub groups we are human.