- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Emily Staufer ’19
Biology and Environmental Studies
Ecology, conservation and restoration, herpetology, creative writing, and anything that involves being in the great outdoors.
Leadership and Involvement:
Presidential scholarship, Eukaryon review board chair, Dean’s list, cross country/distance track, and a research associate in the Biology department.
I tutor because I’ve always loved writing, and I enjoy assisting others in finding their academic voice. Writing a paper successfully and knowing you’ve made an intelligent, thought-provoking argument is such a great feeling that I want my clients to feel. I think some people are intimidated by the ‘rules’ of writing, so I want to help take that pressure away and encourage self-expression in a scholarly setting.