- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Amanda Forshey ’21
The human body, the immune response, Spanish and Mexican culture, chemical spectroscopy, modern fiction, 19th century English and American literature, epidemiology, astronomy and the study of stars, and film studies.
Leadership and Involvement:
Presidential Scholarship, Richter Scholar Program, Scholarship Director and member of Kappa Alpha Theta.
In my opinion, everyone has the ability to be a great writer. Every time I tutor, my goal is to show writers where their skills are strong and build their confidence so they can do well on their own. It takes a lot of hard work and many learning experiences, but with time and guidance, everyone can reach their full potential. I always try to bring optimism and encouragement to each session I tutor.