- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Charles Lowell Hudson
Where all have you lived? Where do you live now?
Lake Bluff, IL
Shaker Heights, Cleveland Heights, Chagrin Falls, OH
About your family:
Spouse Joan (’68), daughters Christine Alicia, Victoria Kay, son Nicholas Charles, grand-daughters Grady and Rowan.
What kind of work did/do you do?
Photography and Computers. Sole proprietor, corporation president, corporate director, city administrator, consultant.
How do you spend your leisure time?
Golf. And family.
What are your community involvements?
St. Herman’s House, St. Malachi Center, St. Malachi House, St. Joan of Arc, Cleveland Food Bank, Cleveland Vocational Guidance, Kenston Radio WKHR, The Raptor Center, Geauga County Animal Shelter.
Things you've learned to be true in the last 50 years...
We’re not in Kansas any more…
Things you've seen in the last 50 years that were spectacular...
Hard to pick just one.
Things that have surprised you in the last 50 years....
That I lived to be 71.Hard to pick just one.
Things that have disappointed you in the last 50 years...
Hard to pick just one.
Have you had a life changing event?
You mean, like, I died? Not yet.
What are you most proud of?
Having been married to Joan for 50 years!
Other thoughts you'd like to share:
From one point of view this is a beautiful world, and every day in it is a gift. I think some times we fail to appreciate that.
Who you're most looking forward to seeing at the reunion: