- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Where all have you lived? Where do you live now?
Currently and have lived in Glastonbury, CT for past 33 years.
About your family:
Married for 46 years, 2 boys and now 4 grandkids - 2 each with my oldest son having 2 girls at 12 and 9 and my younger son with a boy 12 and a daughter at 9.
What kind of work did/do you do?
Spent 25 years in banking in the securities / financial services operations areas and another 15 plus years as an independent consultant.
How do you spend your leisure time?
Golf, tennis and annual travel somewhere.
What are your community involvements?
On our church committee for the pre-school program and Secretary of the Glastonbury Farmers Market.
What are you most proud of?
My wife, my children and their children.
Who you're most looking forward to seeing at the reunion: