- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Where all have you lived? Where do you live now?
US Navy Great Lakes, Virgina Beach, VA, Bath, Me, Long Beach, CA, Vietnam Nam, Belmont Shores,CA, Steamboat Springs, CO, Hartford, CT
About your family:
My beautiful wife is Donna Merrill ’68, a daughter in New Canaan, CT with three kids,G,B,B, a daughter in Sun Valley, ID with two kids,G, G, and a son in Truckee, Ca with one child, G.
What kind of work did/do you do?
After the Navy I built log houses for 5 years in Steamboat, Co, in 1976 we moved back to Connecticut where I started a contracting company specializing in building restaurants of which I built 25. I also had a wood working shop and did lots of work for the May Co.
How do you spend your leisure time?
Maintaining my 85 year old English tutor house, playing with my 1956 T bird, travelling all over the world, visiting my grandchildren.
Things you've learned to be true in the last 50 years...
The music of the 60’s is by far the greatest music ever made.
Things you've seen in the last 50 years that were spectacular...
The Civil Right Bill signing, the landing on the moon and the election of a black man to be President of the United States.
Things that have surprised you in the last 50 years....
That Donald Trump became President.
Things that have disappointed you in the last 50 years...
I have been diagnosed with Parkinson’s.
Have you had a life changing event?
Other thoughts you'd like to share:
Let us not forget those that have gone, my their memory stay with us always.
Who you're most looking forward to seeing at the reunion:
The class of ’68 . As someone said at one of our last reunions, “the class of ’68 is not a class but a cult.”