- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Richard H. Driscoll
Where all have you lived? Where do you live now?
Phila, PA Medical school
Chicago, Il Postgraduate training
Danville, PA first medical position
Seattle, WA for past 35 years
About your family:
Wife is Pam. Three children Allison, Spencer and Blair. 3 grandchildren and one on the way
What kind of work did/do you do?
Gastroenterologist in Seattle Retiring April 2018
How do you spend your leisure time?
Gardening, Sporting events, Baseball cards, Travel, Grandchildren
What are your community involvements?
Swimming team and league board member
Country club president and board member
Things you've learned to be true in the last 50 years...
My wife - otherwise I am still searching for the real truth. Getting older is not for sissies. Time waits for no one
Things you've seen in the last 50 years that were spectacular...
Having three children
Things that have surprised you in the last 50 years....
Things that have disappointed you in the last 50 years...
Government and our politicians
Have you had a life changing event?
What are you most proud of?
Other thoughts you'd like to share:
It will be nice to see many old classmates!!!
Who you're most looking forward to seeing at the reunion: