William (Bill) Becker
Senior Director of Prospect Management and Operations
1. What is your role as part of the development and alumni relations team?
I oversee the database team in our office and manage all research related to our department’s needs.
2. What excites you about your work at Lake Forest College?
I enjoy working with my wonderful colleagues and helping provide an excellent education to deserving students.
3. Describe your relationship to the College?
I was drawn to the College because of its strong liberal arts education.
4. How many years have you worked at the College?
I have been at the College for about 18 years.
5. One ‘did you know’ fact about yourself:
I once killed a mountain lion with my bare hands.