- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/12/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30405_area_studies.rev.1454625046.png)"/>
1. What is your role as part of the communications and marketing team?
I work in the Office of Communications and Marketing as the primary point of contact for faculty and staff with website questions and issues. I help others at the college create new webpages and edit existing ones so that they feature content that my coworkers are looking for. I help educate faculty and staff when it comes to new processes and procedures for our content management system. I also produce reports about our website traffic that help to inform our online strategies.
2. What is your relationship to the College?
As an alumnus of Lake Forest College, I grew accustomed to enjoying a very positive environment as a student, and that environment has carried over into working here.
3. How long have you worked at Lake Forest College?
I have been working at the College for four months now, and I love it. Every day I get asked to resolve a new issue or start a new project, so there is never a dull moment.
4. One ‘did you know’ fact about yourself:
I am an avid sailor - being close to Lake Michigan is just another added bonus to being back at the College.