- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/12/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30405_area_studies.rev.1454625046.png)"/>
Digital Media Specialist
1. What is your role as part of the communications and marketing team?
I work as the College’s videographer and photographer. I organize, film, edit, and post video and photo content on the school’s website and social media channels.
2. What excites you about your work at Lake Forest College?
I love creating videos that can be used to show off Lake Forest College. I love being able to use various video content to showcase the College’s undeniable potential. I love the location and the history the College undeniably possesses.
3. Describe your relationship with the College?
When I first visited the College, I was mesmerized by it’s environment. My first visit was in the fall, which is a beautiful, lush time for the College. Students, colleagues, and faculty are all so genuine - they want to know how your weekend was and to get to know you at a personal level. It’s nice to have that in a workplace especially when you are relatively new to working at the College.
4. How many years have you worked at the College?
I have worked here 7 months or 58% of a year.
5. One ‘did you know’ fact about yourself:
Did you know that I played football at Northern Illinois University and was a participant in the 2012 Discover Orange Bowl game?
6. Anything else you want our donors to know?
I love working at Lake Forest College and look forward to making future projects for the College!