- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/12/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30405_area_studies.rev.1454625046.png)"/>
Rich Bartolozzi ’86
Senior Director of Gift Planning
1. What is your role as part of the development and alumni relations team?
My role is to connect with folks who are interested in helping the College fulfill its mission, and provide them with the opportunities and information on how they can best do so.
2. What excites you about your work at Lake Forest College?
Through my work, every day I have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on my alma mater.
3. Describe your relationship to the College?
I loved my experience as a student here. So when I was looking to make a change to a more rewarding career, returning to the College seemed like it would be a great fit.
4. How many years have you worked at the College?
5. One ‘did you know’ fact about yourself:
I have never seen any of the Star Wars movies.