- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/12/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30405_area_studies.rev.1454625046.png)"/>
Sarah Stoklosa ’14
Assistant Director of Special Fundraising Initiatives
1. What is your role as part of the development and alumni relations team?
My role within the development and alumni relations team is to increase alumni engagement and giving. I’m part of the creation and execution of many of our mass mailings that engage and connect alumni across generations and the country back to Lake Forest. One of my favorite parts of my role is working with the Young Alumni Challenge Senior Committee. It’s incredible to see so many seniors who are excited and see the importance of giving back to the College.
2. What excites you about your work at Lake Forest College?
I love being able to share the College’s stories - ranging from students accomplishments, faculty research, alumni stories to campus traditions - just to name a few.
3. Describe your relationship to the College?
As a prospective student, I originally choose Lake Forest for the small classrooms and the opportunity to swim at the collegiate level. As an alumnus of the College, what has kept me so close to the College are the relationships that I developed as a student with classmates and teammates.
4. How many years have you worked at the College?
A little over a year and a half (I started in January 2016).
5. One ‘did you know’ fact about yourself:
Born and raised in Buffalo. I love buffalo chicken wings, go Bills!