- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/12/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30405_area_studies.rev.1454625046.png)"/>
Assistant Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations
1. What is your role as part of the development and alumni relations team?
The Assistant Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Engagement coordinates annual giving programs, volunteers, and an annual calendar of events on behalf of the Development and Alumni Relations office.
2. What excites you about your work at Lake Forest College?
As an alumna of the College, and now an employee, it excites me that I am able to give back and help the College that has done so much for me.
3. Describe your relationship to the College? (i.e. what drew you to the College? What do you love about the College?)
Lake Forest is a family thing. I am the 9th Williams to attend the College—it really was not a hard decision to keep the tradition going.
4. How many years have you worked at the College?
5. One ‘did you know’ fact about yourself:
I was born and raised in Maryland—Go Ravens!