- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/12/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30405_area_studies.rev.1454625046.png)"/>
Director of Gift Planning
1. What is your role as part of the development and alumni relations team?
I have the pleasure of traveling around the country to connect with friends, parents, and alumni of the College. My primary responsibility is to encourage financial support of the College.
2. What excites you about your work at Lake Forest College?
I love representing a school where the student and faculty relationship is so strong. I believe that the relationship between students and faculty is a strong indicator of the health of an institution.
3. Describe your relationship to the College?
I went to a large university, so I was immediately drawn to the strong connections that students and alumni have to the institution.
4. How many years have you worked at the College?
I have worked at Lake Forest College for 2 years.
5. One ‘did you know’ fact about yourself:
I can play the harmonica.
6. Anything else you want our donors to know?
Thank you for all that you do for the College!