- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/12/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30405_area_studies.rev.1454625046.png)"/>
1. What is your role as part of the development and alumni relations team?
My day-to-day goal is to increase the College’s alumni engagement and support – to connect, or reconnect, alumni across the world. I am part of a team who encourages alumni to become involved or stay involved with the College even years after graduation.
2. What excites you about your work at Lake Forest College?
My favorite part about working at Lake Forest College is that I get to meet alumni every day, whether it be through a phone call or through an email. I love hearing stories about their time at the College and how, most often than not, they miss the same experiences I do. It’s rewarding to be able to bring the College back to life for them.
3. Describe your relationship to the College? (i.e. what drew you to the College? What do you love about the College?)
As part of the Class of 2016, Lake Forest College was an immediate decision that required absolutely no thought. With the small class sizes, the access to opportunities in and out of Chicago, and the sense of community the College provides, it was a no-brainer. The College felt like home away from home for me, and continues to feel as such even as a member of its staff.
4. How many years have you worked at the College?
I have been working for the College for about half a year, and I am excited for the months to come!
5. One ‘did you know’ fact about yourself:
I met my husband as a first-year student at the College.