- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
Hadley Mayse ’20
What is your favorite Orientation memory?
My group was running late one morning and just so happened to get caught in a literal tsunami on the way to Mohr. We were the only group absolutely soaked and it was all because we were late so it was totally our fault! haha
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Be super willing to try new things and break out of your comfort zone a little bit. Everyone is in the same boat and feels just as overwhelmed/nervous as you do, so don’t be scared to talk to people you wouldn’t usually talk to, or do activities you would normally refuse to do.
What is your favorite event or program at Lake Forest College?
I love the ACP’s. I think they’re so fun and such a good way to get students to stay on campus for the weekends and hang out with friends.
What organizations are you involved in?
Greek Life, Poms
What is your favorite place to hang out on campus?
I really enjoy spending time in the Rec Center. Not only do I frequently go for poms practice or to workout, but it is such an underrated study spot. I get so much work done when I do study in the Rec.
Favorite Movie, NetFlix or TV Show
The Office, New Girl
Favorite Professional or Collegiate Sports Team
Harry Potter Series
“Build Me Up Buttercup” - The Foundations