- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
Abby Samuelson ’19
What is your favorite Orientation memory?
Getting to meet Forester Guides who were SO nice and remained friends and mentors of mine long after orientation concluded.
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Be kind to everyone. Although that may sound like something that should go without saying or a mindset one should already have, I think it’s one of the most important things for an incoming student to remember. LFC is a small school and a tight-knit community, so keep the community harmonious and treat others the way you would like to be treated.
What is your favorite event or program at Lake Forest College?
Bonfire in the Quad (loved that) :’)
What organizations are you involved in?
Alpha Phi, Gift of Life Foundation, Campus Ambassador, Student Advisory Board for the Gender, Sexuality and Women’s Studies program, Omicron Delta Kappa, Lambda Pi Eta
What is your favorite place to hang out on campus?
The caf, duh
Favorite Movie, NetFlix or TV Show
NETFLIX: New Girl, Parks and Rec, The Office; MOVIE: When Harry Met Sally
“Living in Compassion” by Bardor Tulku Rinpoche
“You may shoot me with your words. You may cut me with your eyes. You may kill me with your hatefulness. But still, like air, I’ll rise.” -Maya Angelou
More Than a Woman (Bee Gees), Dreams (Fleetwood), Nights on Broadway (Bee Gees), You’re So Vain (Carly Simon)