- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
Victoria Parrott ’19
What is your favorite Orientation memory?
The circle activity in the skybox which allowed multiple personal conversations that showed light to culture and background within each person we talked to
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Take advantage of all the amazing opportunities the college offers especially creating good connections with professors and don’t be afraid to put yourself out there in new social settings
What is your favorite event or program at Lake Forest College?
The events put on by the Student Programing Board
What organizations are you involved in?
I play softball here at the college, participate in the work study program as a FAN Club Ambassador, and have started attending accounting club meetings.
What is your favorite place to hang out on campus?
South Campus Quad