- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
Lucy Stahl ’19
What is your favorite Orientation memory?
Seeing the hypnotist
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Have an open mind about getting involved on campus. It is a great way to meet new people, help out the campus and community, and your involvement can make great conversation topic at a future job interview. Use the independence college gives you to make these four years unforgettable for yourself!
What is your favorite event or program at Lake Forest College?
The Drag Show
What organizations are you involved in?
APO service fraternity, Student Programming Board, Relay for Life, Psychology club
What is your favorite place to hang out on campus?
My dorm room