- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
Nina Codell ’20
What is your favorite Orientation memory?
Going to the beach with the entire class and eating together and playing beach Volleyball!
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Keep an open mind! I guarantee there is a home for you here, and people for you here. Even if at first you feel lost, you’ll find your footing guaranteed, because of the network of supportive peers and supportive teachers and staff. The school is so diverse and there are so many wonderful opportunities granted to us, just by being Lake Forest College students. You have so much to look forward to!
What is your favorite event or program at Lake Forest College?
What organizations are you involved in?
What is your favorite place to hang out on campus?
Favorite Movie, NetFlix or TV Show
Friends and Shameless
A Town Grows in Brooklyn