- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Brigit Dunne ’18
Presidential Scholarship, Patterson Academic Scholarship
Student Admissions Specialist at Make A Wish Foundation
Why did you choose Lake Forest College?
I chose Lake Forest because I wanted to be close to Chicago and be able to benefit from what it offers.
What do you like best about it?
My favorite part about going to Lake Forest is that the teachers are incredibly helpful. They encourage students to use their office hours for homework help and I have even had teachers help me find internships by putting me in contact with colleagues of theirs.
What’s it like to transfer from a community college to the community here?
Transferring from community college to here is very different because it is a very different community. People don’t usually go to community college to make friends and get to know their teachers whereas here everyone cares about helping fellow students succeed.