- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Cody Krepel ’17
Presidential Scholarship, Gate’s Leadership Scholarship
Alpha Phi Omega, Financial Management Association
Why did you choose Lake Forest College?
I chose Lake Forest College because it was close to home, but it was far enough away to enjoy the “college life.” Also, I liked the close proximity to the wonderful city of Chicago.
What do you like best about Lake Forest College?
I like that class sizes are small enough so I can get the most out of each class. These small class sizes allow me to build personal relationships with my professors. Another thing that I like about Lake Forest College is the Career Advancement Center. The CAC holds Speed Networking, which allows me to communicate with highly ranked professionals in the industry I want to pursue a career in.
What it was like to transfer from your community college to the community of Lake Forest College?
I found it very easy to make the transition to Lake Forest College from my community college. It is different because it’s a liberal arts college that pushes me to excel and pursue my career. Overall, it is a very welcoming community. It seems like everyone knows everyone, which is a wonderful thing when walking around campus.