- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
Rachael Purgerson ’19
What is your favorite Orientation memory?
Learning the Turbo Shuffle!
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Dive in and get involved in something you’re passionate about or even something new!
What is your favorite event or program at Lake Forest College?
What organizations are you involved in?
LFC Ambassadors, Delta Gamma Fraternity, Student Programming Board, LFC Dance Team, Women’s Lacrosse, Intramural Sports, and Forester Guides
What is your favorite place to hang out on campus?
The Library or my Hammock!
Favorite Movie, NetFlix or TV Show
Ratatouille and Family Guy
Favorite Professional or Collegiate Sports Team
Dallas Stars and Texas Rangers
The Harry Potter Series
Perfection consists not in doing extraordinary things, but in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well. Angelique Arnauld “Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results.” Albert Einstein
I Like the Sunrise by Frank Sinatra and Duke Ellington