- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
Keara Schweiger ’19
What is your favorite Orientation memory?
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Make a schedule! Write in more than just your classes; having structured times for work outs, meals, studying, and down time makes the transition into college so much easier.
What is your favorite event or program at Lake Forest College?
Orientation week! As an incoming freshman, it’s where I made my best friends, and as a Forester Guide, it’s where I get to reunite with my favorite people after summer break.
What organizations are you involved in?
Alpha Phi, NCCP, Panhellenic Association, Gift of Life, Non-Profit Social Club, Photography Club, Relay for Life, Housing Advisory Group
What is your favorite place to hang out on campus?
Calvin Durand Hall
Favorite Movie, NetFlix or TV Show
500 Days of Summer
Favorite Professional or Collegiate Sports Team
St. Louis Cardinals
Whatever I’m currently reading (English major probs)
I want to be a Forester Guide because Orientation Week is such a pivotal moment for incoming freshman - I think it makes or breaks their first semester because it sets the tone for the beginning of college.
Business by Catfish and the Bottlemen