- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
I prefer to be called
Major of Study
First Connection, Intramural Sports, Lake Forest Ambassador, Brass Ensemble, Concert Band, Symphony Orchestra, Future Health Professions
Playing Video Games, Listening to Music, Playing Sports, Watching Good Movies, Tasting Food, Chilling Out with Friends, Shoppin
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
I chose to come to Lake Forest because of the small campus atmosphere and the revered science programs here.
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
I wanted to become a First Connection Peer Mentor because I went through First Connection and I loved it. It got me ready for college and I helped make friends. I want to help facilitate this to other students because I love watching people grow and succeed.
What is one piece of valuable academic advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
One piece of academic advice that I would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College is keep your head high. If you start to falter with your academics, it is entirely okay to reach out to a professor or tutor. They are more than willing to see you succeed, especially here!