- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
Zach Augustyn ’18
What is your favorite Orientation memory?
Playfair is definitely one of the best activities we do during orientation.
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
I would tell them that they should not be afraid to use the resources offered on campus like the Career Advancement Center and the Writing Center. These two have personally been very helpful to me and the staff at Lake Forest are always willing to help and see you succeed.
What is your favorite event or program at Lake Forest College?
What organizations are you involved in?
Delta Chi, Water Polo, Forester Guides, Dance Team
What is your favorite place to hang out on campus?
The Mohr Student Center
Favorite Movie, NetFlix or TV Show
Favorite Professional or Collegiate Sports Team
Bring Down the House
“For what is each day, but a series of conflicts between the right way and the easy way.”
“That’s what I Like” Bruno Mars