- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
I prefer to be called
Major of Study
I’m an Ambassador, sometimes write for the Stentor, part of PRIDE, volunteer
I like to read, hike, just walk, watch Netflix, learn/play sports for fun
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
I chose LFC because of the proximity to Chicago and the benefits that come with it, the size and academic opportunities, and the great people!
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
I wanted to be able to have an impact on the next incoming class the way that First Connection did on me.
What is one piece of valuable academic advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Go into your classes prepared to listen, engage, learn, and get work done.