- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
I prefer to be called
Major of Study
UMOJA, LEAP, UBA and Inter Varsity.
singing, dancing, eating, cooking and challenging myself
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
I was looking for a small liberal arts college that would allow me to meet with my professors and was close to big city.
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
I had an awesome experience in my first connection and I would like the same for the incoming first years.
What is one piece of valuable academic advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Don’t wait for opportunities, make opportunities.