- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
I prefer to be called
Major of Study
Synapse, Future Health Professionals, and Phi Delta Epsilon
Reading, Painting, Hiking
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
I wanted to come to a school that has smaller class sizes and more meaningful student-professor connections
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
I really wanted to help incoming students easily adjust to college life!
What is one piece of valuable academic advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Don’t stress the small stuff! It’s easy to get stressed out about “fitting-in” or not, but trust me, you’ll find your own way with time. Being in college means you have to make mistakes and be a little weird to find where you fit, and that’s ok!