- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
I prefer to be called
Major of Study
Men’s Basketball, Student Ambassador, BMG, UBA
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
I wanted to be close to home, attend a small school, continue my basketball career and I go to a school that would challenge me academically.
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
There were so many things that I know now that I wish I knew when I was a freshman coming to college. I want to provide my knowledge to the new freshman who were as clueless as I was.
What is one piece of valuable academic advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
There are many resources available to you once you step foot on campus, but it is your job to seek them out…and ask for help!