- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
I prefer to be called
Major of Study
President of Latinos Unidos, Latinos Unidos Dance Team Captain, Active member of UBA, Umoja, WMXM, For Latinas By Latinas, Conduct Board Committee and the Bias Board Committee.
Playing volleyball, volunteering, baking, doing makeup and hair, and dancing.
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
I chose to come to Lake Forest because they offered me a better financial aid package compare to the rest of the colleges I applied to, second it was far enough away from home but close enough that I would be able to go home whenever I needed to and finally this campus was absolutely beautiful and it drew me in.
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
When I was a freshman I did First Connection and I absolutely loved it. I really enjoyed my time in the program and I knew that I wanted to one-day show incoming freshman the same amount of fun that I had. Coming in as a freshman can be a bit scary and First Connection is a great way to meet new people and to help adapt to the new environment.
What is one piece of valuable academic advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Lake Forest college offers a numerous amount of academic support such as the Writing Center, Quantitative Resource Center, tutoring and so much more. I encourage people not only freshman to really utilize these resources because they honestly help you achieve academic success.