- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
I prefer to be called
Major of Study
Treasurer of Umoja, Intramural Soccer and Badminton
Writing, playing an instrument, soccer, and meditation.
Why did you choose to come to Lake Forest College?
Why did you want to be a First Connection Peer Mentor?
What is one piece of valuable academic advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
As academic advice to incoming freshman, I would advise them that they should try be completely open with their advisors. The advisors at the college are amazing and helpful yet they are limited to just how much you give to them as advisors. That also goes for the students professors as well. Attending office hours and showing desire to improve and do well will make the professors return by getting even more out of the student and helping them achieve in capacity that the student may have never imagined. It is easy to do well here at the college but it is just as easy not to, if you do not get help.